Ever wonder what the most effective strategies are for promoting a small business? If so, this week's weekly roundup is for you!
2023 Digital Marketing Trends for Small Businesses - Mercury News
Digital marketing is intimidating for many small businesses. Big brands use cutting-edge technologies to do cool things and raise consumer expectations. Without the deep pocket, how can you keep up and stay relevant?
The good news is that many new tools are now accessible to companies of any size. It’s easier now than ever to deliver a personalized and outstanding customer experience to stay ahead. Here are the latest digital marketing trends to watch for: <<<READ MORE>>>
15 marketing tips for small business success - Yelp
- Creating value through content marketing can position your brand as an industry leader
- Harness the power of referrals with online reviews, business partnerships, and a referral program
- When spending money on marketing, choose channels that let you closely target your target audience
The 13 Best Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses In 2023 - Wordstream
As a small business entering a new year, it’s important to know two things:
1. The broader digital marketing trends to expect in the industry as a whole, and
2. The smaller tactical strategies that are mainstream and already in full swing.
The former is for readiness and results in the long term while the latter is for relevancy and results now: <<<READ MORE>>>
Don’t miss a single blog! Subscribe to the Bonneville Bay Area blog here, and get the latest updates from around the web sent straight to your inbox!
We cover the latest marketing tips, best practices, and insights that you can apply to your Bay Area business. Check out some of our recent posts:
- The Golden Age of Audio Is Now
- Consumers Are Spending More Time with Radio
- This Is Your Brain on Radio
- What Happens When the Forces of Auto, Radio, and Digital Combine?